A Little of This and That Sweet Sugar Belle In Katrina's Kitchen Ali Bee’s Bake Shop

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My ankle

So I broke my ankle a month or so ago and haven't really been on the net so much and I am in and out of the doctors a lot and starting physical therapy. This has been the worst thing for me; I have never broken my ankle before and slipped on some ice in front of my job and rolled it.

So any who I am not tyring to make this long but I wanted to let everyone know what was going on. Hopefully I will have more recipes I will be putting up; since I love baking and I know this hasn't been updated since 2012 which it should have been because I posted stuff through my phone but apparently it didn't actually post, which makes me sad.

Any who Will be updating here shortly with new recipes. Possible even Macaroons which is a popular sweet right now.


Well enjoy everyone and happy baking and have a beautiful day.

p.s. I also do monthly make up boxes every month on my youtube channel so I will share that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment