A Little of This and That Sweet Sugar Belle In Katrina's Kitchen Ali Bee’s Bake Shop

Saturday, April 7, 2012

I just moved to a different state :O

So I just moved to a different state for my fiancées job and I don't know the area and I don't know if I will find a job but it is a fun adventure and  I am hoping to find a great bakery to work in. I will try and keep my cosmetology license to have something to fall back on but I really just want to do my number one most loved thing since I was little. All I can do is hope and dream and try and maybe someone will answer my call and let me into there bakery and share there love for baking and decorating. I don't really care if it's cupcakes cakes or cookies because I love all deserts and I learn fast and and really well and it's something I know I can do and will love forever!!

Well that's my babble I had to let it out somewhere and this is where I am most comfortable xD


Theresa Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment